For our Live Training Workshops: (Transforming the Heart, Relating From the Heart, Coaching the Heart and Living from the Heart) the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel more than three weeks (21 days) prior to the event, the cancellation fee is $50.
- If you cancel within three weeks of the start date of the event, the fee is $100.
- Or, you may keep your registration but switch it to a different core workshop listed on our training calendar at another date. The fee to switch workshops is $35. You can do this a maximum of one time.
For MetaFormation Encounter (ME) Online Training:
- If you cancel prior to the start date the cancel fee is $100.
A request to withdraw from ME after the start date will be handled as follows:
We will have a conversation with you to determine the circumstances around your desire to withdraw from ME and how best to respond. Due to the long-term commitment withdrawing from ME will have a significant impact upon others, including the participants and the trainers. During this conversation we will listen and help you to determine the best solution, including a transfer of registration fees to in-person workshop/s or a partial refund. If a refund is agreed upon it will occur as follows:
- 75% of your registration fee will be refunded if you withdraw after attending the first class (before the start of the second class)
- 50% of your registration fee will be refunded if you withdraw prior to the start of the 2nd workshop
- Withdraws after the start of the 2nd workshop are eligible for transfer to in-person workshops.
Upon cancellation, the balance of your registration will be refunded to you. We are not able to make exceptions for illnesses or emergencies.
These courses require significant pre-work on the part of our staff, and we have a limit of 32 participants. When you cancel close to the event date we have to cover the expenses we've already incurred, plus we may not be able to resell the seat.
Certification fees which have been paid will not be refunded during or after a workshop, even if you decide you no longer wish to obtain certification. If a required workshop has not been attended and you cancel, we will refund the certification fee and registration cost less the cancellation fee specified above. We understand that sometimes life changes and people aren’t able to do what they had planned, but we also hope you understand that our workload doesn’t change for events that have already transpired.
How to Cancel a Registration
Please contact us by phone or e-mail if you need to cancel.